At HopOn our vision is to revolutionize urban mobility around the world, and our mission is to simplify urban mobility all around the world, by making travel around towns via mass transit easier and more convenient.
We are creating the world’s leading transit data company with the #1 urban mobility app used by hundreds of millions of users around the world. More than that, Hundreds of cities & transit agencies have selected HopOn as their preferred partner.
As an employee, your work will make an impact on the lives of hundreds of millions around the world. Want co-workers who are as passionate, committed, curious, and enthusiastic as you? Join us!
The successful candidate will be supporting the Sales Team with a wide range of duties:
• Assisting in the preparation of tender documents and post-sale contracts
• Preparation of sales quotes for the sales team
• Collating information packs for customers
• Help in Updating case studies
• Help in Managing and updating ECR’s website
• Maintain and update company database
• Respond to enquiries via all communications into the business
• CRM management
• Diary management for the sales team
• Manage pipeline reports
Essential Skills / Qualities:
• Strong eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Strong IT skills
• Team player
• Adaptable and flexible
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, great benefits and ongoing training including progression opportunities to ensure they achieve their maximum career potential.